Web site, is a collection of web pages that contain the content of a multimedia file that shares an Internet domain or subdomain and is published by at least one web server Web sites over the network protocol The Internet is like an Internet or local network.
A web page is a document that is usually written in HTML format and can always be accessed using the HTTP protocol. The HTTP protocol transmits information from the Web server to the user’s web browser to display this information to the user.
Websites have different roles and are used in a variety of ways. A website may be a personal website, or a commercial website, or a government website or belonging to a nonprofit organization. All websites together create a great world-wide web of information.
Web site components are web pages expanded with a hypertext markup language (HTML, XML). Accessing Web pages is possible through a common root of the home page, which is physically located on the same server. The page addresses organize them alphanumerically, though existing hyperlinks between them determine how the user can view information and how web traffic is distributed between different sections of the website.
You must have the right to access the information of some web sites. Among the websites you need to subscribe to, you can refer to business websites, sections of news websites, game websites, internet conferencing, email services, and real-time data provider sites. By 2016, end-users will be able to access various websites through various tools including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and smart TVs.
Main article: Web History
The web was created by the British Bremen University in CERN. On April 30, 1993, Siren said the use of the Web is free for everyone. Before the introduction of HTML and HTTP, other protocols such as File Transfer Protocol and Gopher were used to download files from the server.
A website can be a product of an individual or group’s endeavors to be made for a specific purpose. Each website can have hyperlinks to other websites, and so sometimes the user can not distinguish clearly between different sites.
Web sites are written in HTML, or converted to HTML after being written in a different language, and accessed through a software called web browser or HTTP client. Access to websites via computers on the Internet or Internet-related devices includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, laptops and mobile phones.
A computer system known as the web server (web server), as well as HTTP server, is the website host. Web server and HTTP terms can also be used to refer to software running on these computer systems, which is to retrieve data from web pages, and deliver information to users on the Web site. The Apache HTTP server is the most widely used web server software available (based on non-threaded data) and other IIS-licensed software from Microsoft.
Main article: Static web page
The static website is a website where information is rarely changed and little information is exchanged with personalized software. Important software applications that have many uses include:
- Text editors, such as Notepad, or text editor programs that can directly edit the HTML file.
- The WYSIWYG editors such as Microsoft FrontPage and Macromedia Dreamweaver where the site information is created as a GUI interface and the HTML file is generated with the automatic editor software.
- Modeling editors such as Rapidweaver and iWeb allow users to quickly create, even without any familiarity with HTML, the template they choose from the existing templates, create their own web site and place it on the web server. Adding color and image and text to the template is done using a desktop publishing (DTP), in which case there is no need to know HTML code.
Main article: dynamic web page
Dynamic website is a website that constantly trades with information users and quickly changes its information. User communication with database variables, such as session variables, server-side variables (environment data, etc.), or HTTP cookies, and sometimes this connection occurs directly (for example, by moving the cursor over some parts of the page). When a website receives a user request to connect to a page, the page is automatically removed by the software from the existing repository and the individual can access the information. For example, a website can show the status of the current communication between the user and the conversation, display the new status or give the user’s personal information.
Software systems have a lot of variations, including the active working pages (ASPs), Java working pages (JSPs), and the hypertext programming language (PHP), which are widely used in the production of dynamic websites. We may retrieve website information from one or more data, or retrieve them from XML-centric technologies such as website abstracts (RSS). Static content can be generated dynamically, which can be temporary or based on the occurrence of a specific occurrence. In this case, it does not reduce the use of the dynamic engine assigned to each user or any system performance connection.
Multimedia and interactive content
At first, the websites only had text, and then the images were also used. After that, plug-ins were added to browsers to allow the use of video and audio and other interactive content. Examples of these are Microsoft Silverlight, Adobe Flash, and Adobe Shakviou.
Writing and dialect mode
“Web” is not Persian and is a brief form of the term “Web (World Wide Web)”. Of course, the Persian Academy accepts the word Web as the word involved and the website has given its website. Anyway, it may take a long time to make the writing of the word even more uniform. This difference in opinion is also about the derivatives of this word, such as “blogging” / “blogging”. In the press and speech of the people, the “website” and “site” are considered as a desirable writing style. Also, in some places, they use combinations of the word “base”, such as “web site”. Sometimes it’s also called the site.
“Web site”  The term “approved” by the Persian-language vocabulary vocabulary group for the word “Website” is in English.
Types of websites
There are various websites with different content and applications on the Internet that are classified in them
There are several methods. Some of these categories are:
- Designing affiliate sites: A web site that provides, in addition to its CMS, the information of the rest of the service providers for receiving a fee. Usually three main connections are conceivable. Affiliates like cj.com, advertising bulletins like ebay.com and consumers like Yahoo.
- Design of archival sites that are used to hold valuable information. For example: Internet Archive, which has been hosting billions of old and new web pages since 1996, and Google Groups, which had more than eight hundred and four quarters of messages sent to newsgroups and newsgroups by early 2005.
- Web Writers: Designing sites that hold people in their daily information and sometimes include different roundtables. For example, blogger.com and wordpress.com may be mentioned.
- Designed hosting sites: Web Hosting or Web Hosting is to provide space for the user to place their website design files.
- Business site design: Applicable to service improvement or business prosperity.
- Business site design or e-commerce site: Used for purchase, such as: amazon.com
- Designing a Communications or Social Network: Designing a site where people with common interests deal with information, usually through conversations or message boards, for example: Mayaspis.
- Designing Databases: Designing a site whose main application is to search and display content of specific databases such as IMDB (Internet Movie Database).
- Software Development Design: A site dedicated to providing information and resources related to software development, software engineering, web design, and the like.
- Software Development Design: A site dedicated to providing information and resources related to software development, software engineering, web design, and the like….
- Design of Receiving Sites: Specifically, downloading information such as software, music, or drama plays games or computer backgrounds, which are usually illegal in countries where the copyright laws are complied with and enforced, but countries like Iran has many download sites.
- Designing Job Sites: Allows employers to provide their users with the Internet with their work needs. The job seeker can either fill out the application form or provide his / her personal information to the employer.
- Game design: A site that people look at like playing the game, like pogo.com.
- Geolocation: Designated domain names refer to domain names that are similar to geographic names such as cities and countries, for example, Richmond.com, with the URL www.richmond.com Richmond’s Richmond Domain Name, Virginia.
- Laugh and Fun Design: Lots of fun and fun stuff.
- The design of information sites is the role of the news and are not necessarily designed for economic purposes, such as RateMyProfessors.com and Wikipedia’s Free Encyclopedia. Most governmental, educational and nonprofit institutions also have a news site design.
- Java applet design: It contains the software needed to run a good program on the web.
- Template Sites Design: The equivalent of a site design.
- The design of news sites is like an information website, but only provides news and commentary.
- Personal home page: A person or a small group (such as a family) is guided and contains information that the person places on his world wide web.
- Design of Web Sites: Designing a site designed for important security information such as passwords and credit card information and can be misleading with personal information such as its social security code or credit card information. (See phishing).
- Designing Political Sites: A Web site where people put their political views on them.
- Design of Scoring Sites: A site in which people praise or criticize a specific subject. Such as ratemycar.com, ratemygun.com, ratemypet.com, hotornot.com.
- Designing browsing sites: Designing a site where people make their own opinions about different types of products and services.
- Website Design: A site where general information and gates are provided to access the rest of site design and web searches. The typical example of these sites, Google’s site design and the most widely used design of sites of this type, is the Yahoo site.
- Scary sites design: Designing a site that contains scary pictures or stuff. Such as rotten.com and ratemypoo.com.
- Designing Skeleton Sites: sucks.com is a popular web site where individuals criticize individuals, places, companies, governments and organizations.
- Web site design: A website design that opens a portal or gateway to other resources available on the Internet or intranet.
- Site marriage: A site design where details of a marriage ceremony, such as memories, pictures, and information are provided.
- Wiki design: sites where users work with each other to edit (such as Wikipedia).
Some websites can be categorized in several categories. For example, a commercial website can provide various information documents, such as white papers, while presenting the product. Also, each of the given ratings has sub-categories. For example, a website is a kind of e-commerce website or business site (because it is trying to sell its membership fee). An advocate website can be an honorary web site where the system administrator pays tribute to a well-known person.
Many commercial and business-like websites have a wikipedia copy of the brochure, with a lot of commercial advertising. Some sites also communicate with each other through webchat.
Websites have architectural limitations (for example, the limited computing power of the website is limited). Extremely large websites such as Yahoo, Microsoft, Google, employ many creators and need advanced loading equipment (such as content services for Cisco and network switches).